Our commitment to you
We promise to:
- Grant you exclusive early access to the app.
- Provide you with a system for submitting feedback.
- Read and process every single feedback ticket that we receive.
- Tell you which fixes and modifications we’ve made in response to your feedback.
- Notify you whenever we have an updated version ready for you to re-test.
- Acknowledge and explain any suggestions we’re unable to action at this stage.
Your commitment to us
You agree to:
- Access, download or install, and operate the TRIQ app solely for the purposes of
performing your obligations under this Agreement. You may not sell, license, or
transfer the app, or reproductions of the app to other parties In any way.
- Report any flaws, errors or imperfections discovered in the app or other materials
where the Beta Tester has been granted access to the Beta Test.
- Keep in mind that this is a work in progress that you are being trusted to help
- Submit reasonably detailed and specific feedback via our system - our team is
unable to process feedback via any other channels.
- Prompt and accurate reporting - to your best effort to provide frequent reports on
all aspects of the product both positive and negative and acknowledge that any
improvements, modifications and changes arising from or in connection with the
Beta Testers contribution to the Project, remain or become the exclusive property
of the Disclosing Party.
- Refrain from sharing screenshots, making comments or posting reviews
about the app to anybody who is not a beta tester (i.e. on your social media
channels, online community groups, etc) until the app has been launched to the
*You are of
course welcome - and encouraged - to make public comments and post reviews
about the final version of the app as soon as it’s launched in the App Store /
Google Play. This will be much more helpful and relevant to the public than any
commentary on the beta version. We hope you’ll feel sufficiently pleased with
our collective creation to be able to recommend it to others!
Fees and Costs
There are no
license fees for the Licensee’s use of the Beta Product under this Agreement.
The Licensee is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the use of the Beta
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing the other
party advance written notice thereof. Upon any expiration or termination of
this Agreement, the rights and licenses granted to the Licensee under this
Agreement shall immediately terminate.
Agreement: * I hereby accept and vow to uphold my commitments in the 'beta testing